The Giving Season: what can you give – a smile, a song, time
Everyone who gives is “Santa.”
This year, today, embrace Giving.
It’s the little things – the way we give to others that brings joy to the world.
Giving is free and fills us with joy.
• Give a smile or “Merry Christmas” to a stranger.
• Send a caring note to someone.
• Make a visit to a nursing home or hospital.
• Invite someone over for a meal or cup of tea.
• Make cookies for your neighbors.
• Offer to babysit for someone so they can take a nap or have a break.
• Share a meal with a single person or someone who doesn’t cook.
• Call someone who needs to know they are remembered.
• Give a ride to someone who cannot drive.
• Clean out Closets- give clothing you don’t wear to the homeless.
• Donate to a food bank. Help cook or serve at a local church or organization.
• Simply walk around your neighborhood and enjoy the lights.
• Silently bless each person who walks by.
• Say a prayer for everyone who needs one.
Be a happy guest.
Be a grateful receiver of gifts
All we give is a gift to ourselves.
You are a gift to your world.
… keep on giving.